LG Optimus Chat: LG has just launched a new QWERTY phones Android, its name LG Optimus Chat. As the name implies, LG Optimus Chat prioritizing enthusiast chat. But what this new phone? Here's a little review about the LG Optimus Chat. Judging from the physical form, the phone is quite interesting. LG offers a wide selection of colors is aimed at young people, such as black, silver, blue, red and pink.
With the QWERTY keypad, users can freely chatting. Soft button, making it good push. But that is too sympathetic distance between the keys to the lack of this phone. Consequently for those who need speed to typing, then it could be a problem. Not only that, the buttons do seem too thin, almost no difference to the basic keypad.
The presence of a QWERTY keypad makes it easier for its users chat. LG Optimus Chat has a touch screen technology is pretty good. Screen measuring 2.8 inches with a resolution of 320 × 480 will provide enough satisfaction when browsing the Internet
Touch screen technology owned by Optimus Chat is promising. Size 2.8-inch touch screen, 320 × 480 pixels is quite satisfying. This screen can display in full when you are browsing the Internet, especially supported by the touch-screen technology that gives this phone a plus.
In addition, this phone also have a pretty good camera, 3 megapixel camera that can record video with a resolution of 640 × 480 pixels. The results of the picture is not good enough, but according to the price offered. These phones use 600 MHz processor, which is rare for an Android phone. However, this processor is enough for a smartphone with a resolution that is not too high, which of course does not require highly capable processor.
With the 2.2 Froyo Android operating system, makes this phone a little behind compared to other android phones. But Android 2.2 is a pretty good operating system. You can access all the features offered by Google's Android with this phone, such as email and calendar synchronization. You can also visit and download the Android Market with this phone.
In conclusion, the phone is quite attractive to the enthusiast chat. You can jolly chatting with a QWERTY keypad which is offered once dabbled in the touch screen is quite big. But do not expect more than that. A standard camera, would not give a good picture, was also with the ability prosessor. Do hope you can play 3D quality with this phone, simply play 2D games only.
Specifications LG Optimus Chat
* Network: 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 2100
* Dimensions: 109 x 59 x 16 mm, Weight 122 g
* Display: TFT touchscreen, 256K colors, Size 240 x 320 pixels, 2.8 inches, QWERTY keyboard, accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate, Touch-sensitive controls
* Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048 × 1536 pixels, autofocus, Geo-tagging, Video Recorder
* Connectivity: WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g, Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP, EDR, microUSB v2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS
* Memory: Internal, external microSD, up to 32GB
* Operating system: OS Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)
* Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
* HTML Browser
* Colors Black, silver, blue, red, pink
* Features: Via third-party Java application, SNS integration, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC + player, Document viewer, Organizer, Voice memo, Predictive text input, gestures UI support for muting an incoming call
* Battery: Li-Ion. Stand-by: 340 hours, Talk time: 5.4 hours