One of the files that we often encounter but by default has not been supported by Andorid are RAR files. RAR file itself is the result file compressed with a specific program such as WinRar in order for the file capacity becomes smaller. If you want to open or extract the RAR file using Android, you can use AndroZip application that can be obtained for free at Android Market.
If you do not know how to use AndroZip, follow the instructions below:
- Turn on the Android phone and immediately connect to the internet.
- Go to the Android Market and search for applications by keyword AndroZip.
- If you have found, download and install on your Android gadgets.
- Open the application AndroZip just installed.
- Navigate the folder where you save the Rar file.
- Tap the file you see several options hinga. Extract the files here for a direct extract, Extract to to extract the file by specifying the location where the file will be extracted, View Archive to browse files without having to extract, Send to mengririm files to the / other media with multiple choices.
- If you want to extract the files, you can choose the option pertema or both. Wait samapi extract process is complete.
- Now the file "compress" can be opened properly, use your liking.
With AndroZip application you can extract or compress files to a ZIP. There is no need to use a computer anymore to do so because Android can, too.
Good luck and good luck.
Tag : Android App