We all know that Android is a special operating system is Linux-based mobile and mostly based on open source. Likewise with the compatibility files on Android, there are thousands of developers who keep trying to develop Android to be compatible to all types of files.
One of the files that we often encounter but by default has not been supported by Andorid are RAR files. RAR file itself is the result file compressed with a specific program such as WinRar in order for the file capacity becomes smaller. If you want to open or extract the RAR file using Android, you can use AndroZip application that can be obtained for free at Android Market.
If you do not know how to use AndroZip, follow the instructions below:
* Turn on the Android phone and immediately connect to the internet.
* Go to the Android Market and search for applications by keyword AndroZip.
* If you have found, download and install on your Android gadgets.
* Open the application AndroZip just installed.
* Tap the file you see several options hinga. Extract the files here for a direct extract, Extract to to extract the file by specifying the location where the file will be extracted, View Archive to browse files without having to extract, Send to mengririm files to the / other media with multiple choices.
Apart from being an application to extract the files, AndroZip also you can use as a tool to compress the file (opposite of extract) in ZIP format. The way is easy, choose one (or more) files to be compressed, and then select Create. Wait until the process is complete.
With AndroZip application you can extract or compress files to a ZIP. There is no need to use a computer anymore to do so because Android can, too.
Good luck and good luck.